Sunday, May 1, 2016

JK - 5/1

7:48am, Westport, CT.

"I didn't wake up wanting to run out into the world, because I felt I would always be alone wherever I went.  Might as well just lie in bed, take two shits and journal to myself."

In bed, saying thank you for taking shits.  Expelling waste is essential as a human.  If we do not get rid of all the junk we build up on the inside from eating, drinking, traveling, BREATHING, loving, hating, caring...our systems will get clogged and essentially poison us from the inside out.

Thank you for plumbing, waste management experts and clean running water.  Roads, cars and engineering...Thank you for systems.  The system of the body, our finest universal measuring stick, and such a marvel of machinery.  Thank you body.

Fingers, face and lips.  Eyelids so I can go dark and conceal the external, reveal the internal.  Thank you ears, I love music and the sound of someone's voice.  Thanks to whoever discovered coffee, and the Keurig people.

Ugh, such a life.  I ask that my self and the radical music setup I have now be transported to a place, anywhere on Earth, where it will serve the people.  May it inspire them to discover their senses and say thank you for music, learning, taking shits and drinking coffee.  Maybe they already have it in many of the places I imagine going - like NOT America.

(Americans need healing just as much as anyone else.)

Everyone wants to heal.  Everyone has waste to expel.  Who EVER got it perfect and didn't have to "work it out", as we commonly say?  And notice how the phrase "working it out" implies taking what is or has entered into us and applying our will and effort to move it outside of our self; be it body, mind or spirit self which channels the movement.

Deep thoughts.  I tell myself I can avoid thinking deeply and live a simple life.  Then I think deeply about simplicity.

My joints ache a bit today.  It's cold outside and I will do some yoga and movement now to generate heat and feel more alive.  Screens are dull.  Handstands and twists are fun.

Thanks computer, thanks internet.  Thanks reader.

Aho.  Namaste.  Word up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment